We have two distinct styles of flags to choose from. Our Rustic Collection and our Modern Collection. This flag is part of our Rustic collection. This flag was created by ripping all the stripes individucally from a large piece of wood. We then piece it back together and add supports in the back. These flags are beutifully textured and are larger than the modern style. Perfect for the side of a Barn or somewhere to bee seen from afar!
Each flag is made to order in our Broad Brook CT Workshop.
This flag measures: 19.5x 37" You can see the size comparison in photos of this Large style vs our smaller Rustic Style. There is also a photo of our Betsy Ross Union for reference.
All flags can be customized. For more info please contact us if interested in a custom flag. Pricing for customization is dependent on the level of detail, time and bit changes we have to do to complete your order.
Rustic Style Large American Flag
All modern style flags come with two keyholes on the back for easy hanging.
If you would like this to be used outdoors please choose the outdoor option at checkout. We use a commercial grade Marine Poly to ensure our pieces will last outside.
Our Rustic Style flags come with a hanging kit. we DO NOT attach the kit for you for safety purposes. The placement can vary depending on how you personally would like it hung so we leave it up to you. We will not put it on for liability purposes.
1. We require payment upfront for all custom orders. We will not begin working on your order until payment is recieved.
2. We work hand in hand with our customers through the entire design and creation process to ensure that your item is to your liking and you are 100% satisfied. BEcause of this we DO NOT offer refunds once our items leave our possesion. Please feel free to ask for additional pictures. We will not be offended and want to be sure our customers are always happy!
3. Please be sure to triple check your shipping info. We are not responsible nor will we replace items that are lost in the mail due to typos.
4. If an item arrives damaged please contact us right away to work out a solution.
5. When ordering a custom item please triple check the spelling and placement. Once an item starts carving we are unable to make changes to the design or spelling.
6. Our custom order pricing is dependent on the amount of detail, time and bit changes your design requires. We go over all pricing with each client before finalizing the order.
7. If you are local we offer pickups from our workshop. Otherwise items are shipped. We DO NOT do deliveries or meet ups. We have two small children it is too much at this time.